FDH Resume Services
FDH Resume Services- The Best Investment for Your Future – If you are working full-time, you are spending at least 1/3 of your life at work, so why settle for second best? Your career is central to everything else in your life; without rewarding and well paying employment, life becomes an endless struggle, but don’t despair- FDH can help!
You owe it to yourself to check out what we offer to executive, technical, administrative, medical, and all other individuals seeking that first “big job” as well as those who are looking to change careers.
FDH Resume Services provides value to clients like you by offering:
· Affordable Rates
· Professional, Prompt Service
· 48 Hour Maximum Turnaround (Express Service available)
· FREE Online Posting of Your FDH Resume
Why do you need a professionally prepared resume? The answer is simple, but very important- PROFESSIONAL RESUMES GET RESULTS. When you consider the fact that your resume is only glanced at for a few seconds by the decision makers who can hire you before it is tossed aside. The fact is, FDH clients are raving about the attention their resumes are receiving from prospective employers. FDH= PROFESSIONAL RESUMES AND RESULTS!
You can trust FDH- At FDH Resume Services, we understand how important your privacy is; therefore, it is our pledge that we never share your personal information with 3rd parties of any type, our staff will never distribute your resume to others without your consent, and no resumes are posted online until you approve them and give permission for the posting.
FDH Resume Services provides excellent career services at rates that will fit any budget; our specific areas of expertise include:
Resume & Cover Letters Preparations
Posting Resumes Online
Job Placement Letters
Media Options Available for Disk or CD-RW
FDH Resume Services is a professional firm, offering a full range of services, designed with your career goals and budget in mind. Our experience in creating resumes that get noticed is unsurpassed, as is our reputation for prompt service, high quality products, and a tremendous return on investment. To learn more about what our clients have to say about us, our Website features these testimonials for your review.
At FDH Resume Services, our commitment to your total satisfaction is unsurpassed. This is why we say; “We Don’t Succeed Until You Do”. We always go the extra mile to help our clients achieve their career goals, and look forward to assisting you.
By now, you are probably wondering what a professionally prepared resume and cover letter look like….here are some samples for your review:
SAMPLE COVER LETTER
1234, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
1st May, 2005.
Mr. John Smith,
Citigroup Corporate & Investment Bank
257, Park Avenue South,
New York, NY 12345-6789.
Dear Mr. Smith,
Dear John Smith,
I am a first-year MBA student at the F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business and would like to be considered for an interview for investment banking summer associate positions. While Citigroup has long attracted me for its reputation for excellence, global presence and commitment to the emerging markets, my recent conversations with Babson alumni confirmed that the culture and content of work at Citigroup are an ideal fit for my passions and skills.
Before coming to Babson, I spent four years at the Ministry of Foreign Trade and Economic Cooperation of China participating in international trade talks. Representing the country on 30+ international occasions, I learned to work constructively with domestic ministries to define the national positions, and to engage strategically with foreign counterparts to develop mutually beneficial results. Through participating in industrial talks covering chemical and energy sectors, I developed the ability to critically analyze the industrial reality in China as well as other countries, and build on such knowledge to formulate effective negotiation strategies and tactics. The privilege of networking with the Asia Pacific business community through a series of investment conferences helped me to understand the dynamic nature of the world investment activities, and confirmed my long-term interest in pursuing a career in investment banking.
I believe my strong global economic background combined with the business and finance skills from my education at Babson would be valuable to Citigroup. I look forward to meeting with you or your colleagues to discuss my background and my interest in Citigroup in greater detail.
14 Biltmore Place ¨Phoenix, AZ 85442 ¨602-777-6221¨[email protected]
Global Technology Marketing and Sales ~ Telecommunications ~ Partnership Development
A highly experienced Operations Executive who has demonstrated the ability to lead diverse teams of professionals to new levels of success in a variety of highly competitive industries, cutting-edge markets, and fast-paced environments. Strong technical and business qualifications with an impressive track record of more than 15 years of hands-on experience in strategic planning, business unit development, project and product management, and system engineering strategies. Proven ability to successfully analyze an organization’s critical business requirements, identify deficiencies and potential opportunities, and develop innovative and cost-effective solutions for enhancing competitiveness, increasing revenues, and improving customer service offerings.
· Domestic and Global Sales · Key Client Retention · Brand Awareness
· Business Development · Relationship Management · Project Management
· Fortune 500 Accounts · Product Development · Training and Teambuilding
· Successfully oversaw the start-up and development of this wireless company from $0 to $70 million in revenue with 700 employees.
· Spearheaded the successful acquisition of a $60 million Philips R ; D unit resulting in improved capacity for developing innovative wireless products.
· Developed an on-going future business plan and secured $40 million in both institutional and strategic financing during difficult economic conditions.
· Established critical partnerships with high level industry leaders such as Philips, INTEL, ST, Marvel, Openwave, Conexant, Microsoft, Flextronics, and Elcoteq.
· Spearheaded the 40% annual growth of this telecommunications product supplier serving a wide variety of clients.
· Enhanced the public image and recognition of the firm’ name within the business community through new business development, community outreach, and aggressive networking.
· As manager of the product marketing team, successfully oversaw the entire marketing program implementation for a $50 million product line.
Traders International, Wallace, California
2000 – Present
Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer
· Responsible for starting and growing this producer of wireless terminals from the ground up resulting in $70 million in revenue and 700 employees.
· Oversee the strategic management and operational oversight of the company’s Global Business Development and Operations in order to provide streamlined operations, reduced operating costs, and greater profitability.
· Interface with partners and large clients to develop and maintain organizational strategies, operational efficiencies, and proposals for increasing technical efficiency and improving profitability.
Interim Chief Financial Officer, (1/2000 to 10/2002)
· Acted as Interim CFO for approximately 18 months during the rapid growth and financing period for the company.
· Secured all funding for company operational start-up including $10 million in funding and a recent additional $30 million in funding.
· Set-up all financial relationships, systems, and processes necessary for US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) compliance.
Oppenhemimer, Derrey, New Hampshire
1995 – 2000
International Sales ; Marketing Manager (1996-2000)
· Directed marketing strategies, business development plans, promotional activities, product development projects, and MARCOM generation procedures for seven component companies in the Far East.
· Oversaw the management of the company’s regional sales team, resulting in 40% increased sales and $27 million in annual revenue in 2000.
· Initiated a new Chinese joint venture sales structure in Asia in tandem with the existing sales channels.
· As Product Marketing Manager from 1995 to 1996, oversaw all aspects of a new product line introduction valued at $50 million including product line management, new product introduction, pricing strategies, and advertising.
Master of Business Administration, (1996)
Waldrup School of Business, Hartford, Connecticut
Bachelor of Electrical Engineering, (1988)
university of New hampshire, Rye, New Hampshire