1) not easy to deal with chat
1) Identifythe limitations or problems of Kansei Eng,/Affective computing? Do you thinklimitations can overcome?Limitations:· Nowadays, KES projectsare used in specific format that means they are project-specific and cannot beused in other contexts easily.
· KES projectsdevelopment is costly as it takes much time for completion.· For each product wehave to develop a new set of words and questions.· By using KE we canmeasure only instant impressions.· It works on onlypredefined products components. Therevision on component structure is not encouraged by current methods.· To overcome theshortcomings and to explore the presumably unlimited possibilities of KanseiDesign, I think there is need to take into account the manifold researchresults from neighboring disciplines like sociology or physiology and to widenthe factors taken into account impacting on Kansei.
2) Mention methods that can be used tocapture the Affective data?Various methods to calculate affectivecomputing are as follows: · Wecan compute this by using Non-Verbal Instruments.This include the instruments thatmeasures Expressive or Physiological Components. Here each emotion isassociated with a particular Pattern of expression.· Verbal Instruments tocompute affective computing:By using this we overcome limitations ofNon-Verbal by verbal self-report instruments, which assess the subjectivefeeling component of emotions.
3) Why chat programs are being used onweb? How chat programs might be useful? What are limitations? Use at least oneexample or commercial used product.Chat programming involves a real timetransmission of text messages from sender to receiver. Chat programs consist oftextual methods which are helpful in conversation between a sender andreceiver.
These programs are designed to simulate how a human would behave as aconversational pattern by using different tests E.g. Turing test.
LimitationsThis programs cannot fully replacehumans, but they should complement each other. Sometimes GUIs are not so easyto understand and when the chat program logic gets more complex. It is not easyto deal with chat programs as their methods and logics are not easy tounderstand.
Now days, ChatBot is effectively usedcomputer program which includes a human at one side.